Collection of Information
The Site collects information that may personally identify you (such as your name, address, email address, phone number or other related data) only when you provide such information directly to Maiden Home. In some cases, the Site collects information that personally identifies third parties if you purchase and ship a product to a third party.
The Site also collects certain non-personal information that does not identify any individual user, such as IP (internet protocol) address, ISP (internet service provider), the web browser used to visit the Site, the time the Site was visited, which web pages were visited on the Site and other anonymous usage data.
The Site collects information regarding transactions that take place on the Site, such as details about a purchased or returned product and the date and place of purchase or return.
- A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
- A “web beacon” is used to monitor your behavior when you visit a website, such as recording whether you have viewed a certain webpage.
- “Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information.
- “Navigational data” (“log files”, “server logs” and “clickstream” data) are used for system management, improvement of the Site content, market research, and communication of information to visitors.
Maiden Home respects the privacy of children, and does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Site, or submit any personal information through this Site.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information and non-personal information for internal purposes, including to:
- Provide the products and services requested;
- Improve the content of this Site;
- Customize the website to your preferences;
- Communicate to you (if requested); and
- Improve and facilitate marketing and research.
- We may also share information in certain circumstances:
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to such information in order to complete work on our behalf;
- When required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Maiden Home or any third party;
- With your consent; and
- In connection with any proposed merger, sale of company assets, financing, change of ownership or transfer of all or a portion of Maiden Home’s business to another company.
Security of Information
Maiden Home employs reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. It is your responsibility to safeguard the password and identification assigned to you. While Maiden Home strives to protect personal information, Maiden Home cannot and does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Third-party advertisements and websites
Questions and comments.